27 August 2024

RPGaDay 2024: Day 23 Revisited

23. Peerless player[s]

Previously, I asked if anyone would like to offer an alternative topic to the 23rd prompt of #RPGaDay2024, but none have been forthcoming, despite it being the most-viewed post of Applied Phantasticality this month. (Technically, I was asked if I had considered the official alternative prompt, but I found it equally uninspiring.) Well, I no longer need any suggestions. I have an answer.

Peerless players? The Aquabats. We'll sit around a table in the Battletram, set it on autopilot, and I'll run the wildest game of our lives as we drink cherry sodas and eat gas station burritos. At least until real danger strikes or someone needs our help.

Behold the Floating Eye of Death!

[For more information on #RPGaDay (or #RPGaDay2024 specifically), read this.]

No comments:

Post a Comment