23 August 2023

RPGaDay 2023: Day 23

23. COOLEST looking RPG product/book

So, I'm supposed to visualize every role-playing game product/book I've seen in my life and declare one of them as the "coolest looking"? I haven't the time to concern myself with evaluating every role-playing item I have ever seen. Instead, I'll reframe the question as the "coolest looking RPG product/book that doesn't exist, but should" and declare it to be The Blues Brothers, a D6 role-playing game that only exists in my imagination (with forwards by Dan Aykroyd and Cab Calloway). It would look so cool that just holding it would cause a mild explosion, and when the smoke cleared you would be dressed in the style of Jake and Elwood.

Gordon Cooper as Elwood Blues, Halloween 2015 (black & white photo). Self-photographed.
Gordon Cooper as Elwood Blues, Halloween 2015 (color photo). Photographed by Sooz.

[For more information on #RPGaDay (or #RPGaDay2023 specifically), read this.]

[Second photo by Sooz.]

No comments:

Post a Comment