6. You can game every day for a week. Describe what you'd do!
I would make a random table and roll on it to determine what I would be doing for the week.
Random Gaming Marathon Generator
1. Swashbuckling Marathon! RPGs: All for Me Grog, En Garde, Flashing Blades, Pirates & Plunder, Privateers and Gentlemen, Skull & Crossbones, and something using Risus, Fudge, or Sherpa. Other games: And One for All, Black Fleet, Dread Pirate, Jamaica, Master and Commander, Munchkin Booty, Swashbuckler.
2. Post-Apocalyptic Marathon! RPGs: Creeks & Crawdads, DCC RPG: Crawling Under a Broken Moon, Gamma World, Metamorphosis Alpha, The Morrow Project, Mutant Crawl Classics RPG, Under the Broken Moon. Other games: Car Wars 5e, Car Wars: The Card Game, Escape: Zombie City, Ogre/G.E.V., Zombie Dice, Zombies!!!.
3. Far Future Marathon! RPGs: MechWarrior, Mekton II, Ringworld, Star Frontiers, Star Trek (FASA), Traveller (CT, 3 LBBs), Where No Man Has Gone Before. Other games: BattleTech, Combots, Full Thrust, Star Fluxx, Star Munchkin, Star Trek Catan, Survive! Space Attack.
4. Horror Marathon! RPGs: Call of Cthulhu, Cthulhu by Gaslight, Chill, Ghostbusters, Resident Evil: The Unofficial Role-Playing Game, Stalking the Night Fantastic, and my own investigative paranormal game for Fudge. Other games: Escape: Zombie City, Ghostbusters: The Board Game, The Hills Rise Wild!, Pandemic: Reign of Cthulhu, Pokethulhu, Zombie Dice, Zombies!!!.
5. Comedy Marathon! RPGs: Ghostbusters, Kobolds Ate My Baby, Ninja Burger: The Role-Playing Game, Og/Land of Og/Og Unearthed, Paranoia, Risus, Teenagers from Outer Space, Toon. Other games: Munchkin (Adventure Time, Axe Cop), Fluxx (Adventure Time, Monty Python, The Regular Show), Mars Attacks: The Dice Game, Mars Attacks: Ten-Minute Takedown, Ninja Burger: The Card Game, Nuclear War, X-Bugs.
6. Fantasy/Science Fantasy Marathon! RPGs: Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG, Empire of the Petal Throne, Pits & Perils, Prince Valiant, Stormbringer, Swords & Wizardry, Tunnels & Trolls. Other games: Chainmail, Dungeon!, Dungeon Dice (Parker Bros., 1977), Field of Glory, Hordes of the Things, Rules According to Ral, Wizard Kings.
7. Miscellaneous Marathon! RPGs: Bunnies & Burrows, Doctor Who (FASA), Gangbusters, Lords of Creation, Marvel Super Heroes (TSR), Mazes & Minotaurs, Timeship. Other games: Dawn Patrol, Frag, Impact City Roller Derby, Robo Rally, Thunderbirds Co-operative Board Game, Victory, War of 1812.
[Some of these games are not yet in my collection, namely Chill, En Garde, Pirates & Plunder, Creeks & Crawdads, Dungeon Dice, Ghostbusters: The Board Game, Munchkin Axe Cop, and Pandemic: Reign of Cthulhu.]
I would playtest the games I've been designing for four days, and run or play Risus, Fudge, and Sherpa for three days. And we'd play Red Flags before each session.
I would pick one role-playing game and run it for seven days as part of a new campaign. And we'd play Tiddlywinks before each session.
[For more information on #RPGaDAY (or #RPGaDAY2017 specifically), read this.]